Job Position for Sales Associate
We are seeking a dynamic and hardworking hospitality professional to join our winery family in our tasting and sales room who displays both passion and pride in our product and the appearance of our retail shop. This is a part-time, year-round position. This position is geared towards individuals with a mature demeanor who possess excellent sales, hospitality, communication, and organizational skills. Wine knowledge and server experience are a plus. If you are enthusiastic about wine, providing memorable guest experiences, and sharing our brand story with our guests, this is the opportunity for you.
Starting average wage range for new hires is $16.75-18.25/hr. inclusive of commissions earned on wine sales.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Guide customers through structured wine tasting and sales of wine and related merchandise.
- Operate cash register and POS system, including daily opening and closing of system.
- Routine cleaning and maintaining the appearance of the retail shop and outdoor tasting areas.
- Responsible for daily wine count and inventory reconciliation.
- Receiving, processing, and packaging shipping orders.
- Merchandising and stocking the retail floor to create an impactful shopping experience.
- Must be able to lift 40 lbs and climb stairs regularly.
- Must have flexibility in availability and scheduling shifts, with the expectation that weekends are our busiest days.